Monday 29 June 2020

Tag mock exam set-4 Explanation







6. Everybody has attended the conference, ..........?

(a) didn't they
(b) have they
(c) hasn't they
(d) haven't they
D
13. Every adult has the right to marry, ..........?

(a) hasn't they
(b) doesn't they
(c) haven't they
(d) don't they
C
16. We would have seen it, ..........?

(a) haven't we
(b) wouldn't we
(c) didn't we
(d) have we
B
18. I seldom get a chance to visit them, ..........?

(a) did I
(b) do I
(c) don't I
(d) didn't I
B
19. I think I am right, ..........?

(a) aren't I
(b) am I
(c) doesn't I
(d) don't I
A
25. No one ........... going to the hospital, do they?

(a) likes
(b) like
(c) liked
(d) none of these
A
29. Few students knew the answer, ..........?

(a) didn’t they
(b) did they
(c) aren’t they
(d) isn’t it
B

1 comment: